He began as an Income Auditor, before being promoted as a Financial Controller and spent several years in Paris and Nice before moving to Nantes.
He works at the Radisson Blu Nantes and go back to Vatel, but this time as a professor.
Tell us 5 reasons why you chose hospitality.
- The satisfaction you get from working with people
- The diversity of jobs you have in a career in hospitality
- The exciting challenges you have every day
- Very quick promotions
- Team and family spirit that you have in hotels throughout the world
And 5 key dates on your resume.
2007: My Bachelor’s degree in Applied Management and Economy at the Jean Moulin University in Lyon and that is also when I began my MBA in International Hotel Management at Vatel Lyon.
2009: My final internship in the finance department at the Park Inn by Radisson in Roissy
2010: I was hired right after I finished my internship, as an Income Auditor
2012: My first Financial Controller job, also in Paris
2018: Professor in Management and Corporate Economy at Vatel Nantes
And 5 words that describe the Vatel spirit:
Now 5 words about Nantes:
- Employment: The best French town to work in according to l’Express
- Green: Nantes is a sustainable development city and has many parks and gardens
- Attractiveness: one hour from the sea and two hours from Paris
- Culture: it’s a city with many museums, shows, concerts and festivals
- Fascination: happenings made possible by Voyage à Nantes, Machines de l’île...
©Hôtel Radisson Blu Nantes