Annual tuition fees*
MBA Degree intakes: October (and February - in Istanbul Campus)
6 000 €
6 000 €
Other fees - Registration (Inc. Registration, Education Taxes, Uniform and
Other Educational Materials)
1 450 €
Bridging Courses (La Passerelle) Program
PREPA (Foundation) Programme
%20 to 75% Scholarships are available for candidates. Please contact us for scholarship applications.
1 950 €
4 500 €
VATEL Cyprus & FINAL International University
Total number of courses
(Payable once only)
Total package (2 Years)
· Minimum payment requirements for registration: must be €2300 (€1300 + €1,000€)
· Total fee is inclusive of registration, social activity & transportation + 10% VAT.
· An annual health insurance fee of 60 EUR payable directly to the Ministry of Health.
· Graduates from unrelated Bachelor degree programs may be required to take a foundation programme as a bridging to the MBA, however students will be informed in this case.
· Candidates with an IELTS score of 6.0 or above or TOEFL iBT score of 75 or above will proceed directly to the program. All other candidates will take the University’s computer based VATEL English Test. The outcome of this test will determine whether candidates proceed directly to the program or study one or two semesters Academic English courses offered by the School of Foreign Languages. Candidates with results close to the required scores will be interviewed with an online skype interview with the VATEL office in Final International University. If successful, the candidate will either proceed directly to the program or, in addition to the program courses, will take one or two Academic English non-credit language course(s) of 3 hours/week (US $350) per course.
· The fee payable for the Academic English courses is US $1,460 per semester
Documents required for application:
1. An official transcript with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 (or equivalent)
2. Attested photocopy of bachelor degree
3. A photocopy of your international passport
4. Brief CV/resume for those candidates with work experience. Candidates with CGPA’s of 2.00-2.49 may be acceptable subject to Faculty Board decision
** English translations of documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English
APPLY NOW to obtain -25% to -75% early registration scholarship discounts!
MBA SPRING Classes are starting on SEPTEMBER 2021
Hotel, Tourism or relevant fields Bachelor/Licence Degree graduate?
Please contact us for very special tuition fees offers!
Not included : Accomodation and visa assistance. All fees are excluding official taxes of education.
Note: Students currently pursuing their final year may also apply for the upcoming intake, subject to successful completion of their degree / diploma at a later date, before the start of the Vatel program.
*Please contact us for rules and conditions.
Contact Vatel Cyprus by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call on
+90 533 873 80 88
You send your completed application form and all other documents requested back to the school.
The school will study your file, and should you be admissible, will invite you to the next entrance exam.
You take the entrance exam in the school you would like to attend.
You will receive your results within a few days.
Your admission will be validated after an interview with the school director of the school you would like to attend.